Digicom Marketing Ltd – Digital Marketing Consultant – £18,000pa.
Based in Farnham, Surrey, Digicom Marketing was created to help start-ups and small & medium sized businesses succeed online. We now have over a decade of experience building everything from fully functional e-commerce sites and multi-language corporate multi-sites to beautifully simple scrolling portfolio and one page brochure sites.
We are looking to take on a student for 12 months to assist the team in a variety of roles, from taking client requirements to liaising with the development team on technical details, to managing projects end-to-end and handling a variety of admin tasks.
You will probably be on a Business-related or IT course and looking to pursue a career in digital marketing.
Digicom Marketing is a small digital marketing agency created to help start-ups and small & medium sized businesses succeed online. Our client portfolio includes stand-alone SMEs and larger corporate businesses. No client is too large or too small.
This is a very hands-on position in a busy small team focusing predominantly on:
- Creating templates according to client requirements
- Converting client text into usable web content
- Searching online media for suitable images and photos
- B2B digital/inbound marketing activity including Web and content marketing, search engine optimization/ search engine marketing (SEO/SEM) and content syndication
- Liaising with clients of project progress, assisting where required and in due course giving advice and guidance on web development projects
- Various administrative duties
What we are looking for:
- Good business acumen and a genuine enthusiasm for digital marketing
- Some previous experience in website content creation, eg blogs, website design, hobby sites etc
- Keen attention to detail
- Highly motivated flexible individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing job requirements
- Professional communication skills essential and the ability to converse confidently, build relationships at all levels and present a professional image to business customers
- Confident administration and technical skills – PowerPoint and Word at a good level; some experience with Photoshop, WordPress, HTML or any web design/development tools definitely a plus
As well as a basic salary, you will be able to earn commission upon successful placements.
This is a real opportunity to develop hands-on business experience to give you a foundation for a career in sales, recruitment or HR.
Application Email Address