Claremont Consulting – Trainee Recruitment Consultant – IT Recruitment Agency – Central London
Short Summary of Company and Role
Claremont Consulting is a medium-sized boutique recruitment consultancy based in Central London. Our recruitment services are organised around IT niches, an HR division, and an Engineering offering. Services include permanent & contract recruitment and managing outsourced recruitment across the world.
We are looking for a student interested in a career in HR, sales or recruitment. We can offer hands-on training with regular client and candidate contact. You will be trained and mentored by experienced members of staff as well as the company founders to build up your skills and expertise in recruitment.
You will probably be on a Business-related degree but we are open-minded on the specific course.
Job Description/Person spec
You will join one of the three principle recruitment teams – IT, HR, Engineering – in a resourcing capacity initially later to handle client and candidate contact as your confidence and experience develops. This is a hands-on position working in a busy small team in a lively environment.
Primary duties, with full training given:
- Searching on company database, job boards and Linked In for suitable candidates (active or passive)
- Reviewing incoming CVs and applications
- Liaising with clients, arranging interviews etc
- Writing job ads for publication of relevant job sites
- Handling various recruitment administration duties.
What we are looking for:
- Professional communication skills essential and the ability to converse confidently, build relationships at all levels and present a professional image to senior managers and candidates alike.
- Keen business acumen and an enthusiasm for sales
- Excellent administration and technical skills – Excel and Word at a good level
- An interest in technology would be useful
- Key competencies: self-motivation; a positive, can do attitude; bags of energy; flexible approach; ability to get stuck in; good team player; resilience.
As well as a basic salary, you will be able to earn commission among many other company benefits.
Here at Claremont we value our people, have long-standing team members plus we know how have fun! This is a real opportunity to develop hands-on business experience to give you a foundation for a career in sales, recruitment or HR.
Application Email Address
£17k basic plus commission.