Claremont Consulting – Data Analyst – IT Recruitment Agency – Central London
Short Summary of Company and Role
Claremont Consulting is a medium-sized boutique recruitment consultancy based in Central London. Our recruitment services are organised around IT niches, an HR division, and an Engineering offering. Services include permanent & contract recruitment and managing outsourced recruitment across the world.
We are looking for a student interested in a career in Data Analytics or Data Science. We can offer hands-on training, you will be trained and mentored by experienced members of staff as well as the company founders to build up your skills and expertise in Data Analytics.
You will probably be on a IT or Data Science related degree but we are open-minded on the specific course.
Job Description / Requirements
You will join an Operations team that is responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of a CRM database. We are looking for somebody to make greater use of the Data we have and to assist with both Management Information and for current and future marketing activities, targeting specific clients and candidates for marketing campaigns. This is a hands-on position working in a busy small team in a lively environment.
Primary duties, with full training given:
- Making enhancements and maintaining the company CRM database
- Analysing job board and LinkedIn data to identify best use and practise.
- Analysing tools for improving Management Information.
- Analysing and reviewing tools for marketing activity.
What we are looking for:
- Professional communication skills essential and the ability to converse confidently, build relationships at all levels and present a professional image to senior managers.
- Keen IT and Data Analytics acumen and an enthusiasm for IT and Data.
- Excellent technical skills
- An interest in technology is essential
- Key competencies: self-motivation; a positive, can do attitude; bags of energy; flexible approach; ability to get stuck in; good team player; resilience.
Here at Claremont we value our people, have long-standing team members plus we know how have fun! This is a real opportunity to develop hands-on business experience to give you a foundation for a career in IT and/or Data Analytics/Science.
Application Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary – £17k basic plus benefits.